Migrate UK is a a one-stop-shop, results-driven, first-class immigration law firm, specialising in business immigration legislation, Points Based System compliance, family/European casework and student visas. We are retained as in-house immigration advisors to some of the world’s largest and most recognisable organisations, as well as individuals both here in the United Kingdom and worldwide. We pride ourselves on mobility and adaptability in an ever changing environment and our immigration specialists make sure that our knowledge and the manner in which we advise is tailor made for you.
Migrate UK is regulated by The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), an independent public body set up under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999. The OISC is responsible for ensuring that all immigration advisers fulfil the requirements of good practice.
In 2008 the Home Office introduced the Points Based System (PBS). This system has aimed to simplify immigration legislation by repackaging immigration categories within 5 ‘Tiers’. Should you need any assistance with any UK immigration matter, please contact us.
Here are just some of our services
- Help obtain a Sponsor Licence – a requirement under the Points Based System for those employees wishing to sponsor non EEA staff
- Ensure that your work force and internal systems are compliant with the latest immigration legislation and thus protecting you from potentially damaging immigration enforcement
- Provide information, guidance and handle Certificate of Sponsorship (work permit) applications for your employees relocating to the UK
- Provide the most efficient means of legalising the stay of newly identified staff within the UK
- Assist with the set up of new companies in the UK and any associated ‘Sole Representative’ visas
- Handle employees requests for advice including family immigration matters, permanent residency and British Nationality
For Private Individuals
- Advise on and handle applications within the Points Based System, family life, British nationality and European caswork
- Offer help and guidance within a variety of immigration statuses
- Ensure that individuals are applying as per the current Immigration Rules
- Provide a ‘fast track’ one-day service for selected further / indefinite leave to remain cases