Our practice is registered with The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC), an independent public body set up under the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999. The OISC is responsible for ensuring that all immigration advisers fulfil the requirements of good practice.
In 2008 the UK Border Agency introduced the Points Based System (PBS). This system has aimed to simplify immigration legislation by repackaging immigration categories within 5 ‘Tiers’. Should you need any assistance with any UK immigration matter, please contact us.
- Help obtain a Sponsor Licence – a requirement under the Points Based System for those employees wishing to sponsor non EEA staff;
- Ensure that your work force and internal systems are compliant with the latest immigration legislation and thus protecting you from potentially damaging immigration enforcement;
- Provide information, guidance and handle Certificate of Sponsorship (work permit) applications for your employees relocating to the UK;
- Provide the most efficient means of legalising the stay of newly identified staff within the UK;
- Assist with the set up of new companies in the UK and any associated ‘Sole Representative’ visas;
- Handle employees requests for advice including family immigration matters, permanent residency and British Nationality
- Advise on and handle applications within the Points Based System plus permanent residency and British Nationality;
- Provide a ‘fast track’ one-day service for selected further / indefinite leave to remain cases